9h to 16h
ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to describe the various components of a project management office as well as the ability to effectively implement it.
Targeted audienceProject managers (PM3), advisors, department heads, managers, engineers, accountants and finance specialists.
PrerequisiteKnowledge of project management (Course GE101).
Associations and Partners Companies
- Definition of an efficient project management office
- Types of project management offices
- Roles and potential functions of a project management office
- Competency continuum
- Developing good practices
- Maturity level in project management: corporate appraisal
- Project portfolio management and mechanisms used to select projects
- Developing project life cycles and templates
- Organizing a project management office
- Charter of a project management office
- Implementation plan for a project management office
- Project reviews and audits
- Exercises and case studies
9h to 16h