ObjectivesWith the intense competition of the digital age, good working conditions and pay are no longer sufficient to attract, retain and motivate talent. It's not enough to give lip service to the idea that “human capital” is a company's most valuable asset. Companies must set up a talent management system that will benefit both employees and the organization and thus help propel each toward the core of a virtuous spiral. This program provides the keys to ensuring employee satisfaction while continually motivating them to improve performance.
Targeted audienceHR managers, other managers
1. Analyze labor market trends that affect your company
- Adapting to workplace trends
2. Motivate employees to achieve better performance
- Motivating people
- Optimizing compensation and benefits programs
- Benefits and perks for the 21st century
3. Organize employees' work for greater performance
- Share with your peers
- Designing work
- How to make sure you get customer feedback
- How can you enrich your staff's work?
4. Should we develop talent in-house or seek it outside the company?
- The benefits of outsourcing
- Developing talent
5. Create a virtuous spiral for your company
- Why you should treat people right
- Creating a virtuous spiral
6. Share leadership
- What is shared leadership?
- How can we develop shared leadership?
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.