ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use Docker in a DevOps environment and understand virtual container concepts.
Targeted audienceArchitects, developers, integrators, administrators. Docker beginners.
PrerequisiteLinux commands (essential).
- Basic principles of virtual containers
- Introduction to container and virtualization (Cloud) concepts
- Image creation and management
- Docker system management
- Volume management: image creation
- Image distribution and management
- Volume management
- Docker plugins
- Basic principles of orchestration
- Basic network management
- Docker Compose
- Configuration and use of SWARM (orchestration clustering)
- Discovering the secrets of Docker
Knowledge is tested during the semester through workshops that put into practice the ideas and concepts addressed as part of the course.
50% Theory / 50% practice