How to properly define your Web strategy
To be effective, a Web strategy (or digital strategy) must establish how to create and/or strengthen your online presence, while remaining consistent with the company's overall strategic vision.
Specifically, a Web strategy defines:
- the objectives sought (notoreity, market share…)
- The means for reaching these objectives (Web site traffic, referencing in search engines, presence on social media…)
- the performance indicators that will allow you to measure whether or not these objectives have been met.
A digital strategy includes all the actions carried out in the context of a company's online life.
Become a Web strategist
We offer several practical and theoretical courses to help you master all aspects of Web marketing:
- Build a digital strategy
- Optimize organic referencing in search engines (SEO)
- Make paid referencing (SEM) profitable with Google Ads
- Create effective landing pages and newsletters
- Organize your social media presence
- Measure the impact of digital actions with Google Analytics
Discover the Webinar presented by Matthieu Casanova, Web Strategy trainer, on the essential tools for finding relevant content ideas.