ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to describe the concepts, processes and their objectives, policies and methods related to continual service improvement of IT services. Participants will be given the opportunity to put ITIL® principles into practice, and will be prepared to put the skills they have acquired to use in order to successfully pass the AXELOS exam.
Targeted audienceManagers and personnel involved in the implementation of continual service improvement. The process and service owners will learn about their roles and influence on the organization.
PrerequisiteITIL® 2011 Foundation Certification, ITIL®V3 Foundation Certification, or having passed the V2 to V3 upgrade exam (Course TI111). It is also recommended that participants read the principle ITIL® publications on service life cycles, particularly "Continual Service Improvement" (2011 edition), before starting training for certification.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- The principles of continual service improvement
- The processes of continual service improvement
- The methods and techniques of continual service improvement
- Preparing for continual service improvement
- Technological aspects
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Challenges, critical factors for success, risks
- Each discipline will be covered, with a focus on the following points:
- Goals and objectives
- Basic concepts
- The process model and activities
- The values of the process
- Roles and responsibilities
- Key metrics, challenges, critical factors for success and risks
- Exam preparation
This course entitles you to 24 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The course material is based on the AXELOS syllabus: The ITIL Intermediate Qualification Continual Service Improvement Certificate_v5.5 Live. Practice exams supplied by AXELOS will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for the certification examination. The course will be given in French by a bilingual instructor with material in English.