ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to master the processes, techniques and issues related to the provision and support of IT services defined in ITIL®, and to prepare for the international ITIL® 2011 Foundation certification.
Targeted audienceManagers, IT specialists and project managers.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Introduction to IT service management and best practices
- The life cycle of IT services
- Planning for IT service improvement based on a proven reference model
- Roles and responsibilities in the management of IT services
- A complete and standardized vocabulary for describing IT service management
- The realignment of the enterprise according to a perspective based on services
- The objectives of the 26 processes and functions described in the framework of ITIL® 2011
- Exam preparation
Practice exams: Practice exams provided by AXELOS will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for writing the certification exam.
This course entitles you to 24 PDU.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library®: IT Infrastructure Library ® ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, under the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The training material is based on the AXELOS syllabus: ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate Syllabus v5.5.
The training sessions last from 8:30 AM to 5:00 pm.
Reference book: "Official Introduction to ITIL® — The Life Cycle of Services", by OGC
Maximum class size: 20
Course length: 18 hours + preparation for the exam and final exam
Number of ITIL® 2011 credits: This course, with successful completion of the exam, is worth 2 ITIL® 2011 credits