ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to determine the elements, activities and tools required to obtain the desired level of quality in software projects.
Targeted audienceAll development positions.
Associations and Partners Companies
- Concepts and principles of quality
- Differences between assurance, control and tests
- Costs of SQA
- Roles and responsibilities related to SQA
- Profile of SQA analysts
- Overview of quality reviews and audits
- Software verification and validation
- Including SQA as part of projects
- Software metrics
- Overview of software standards
This course does not address software testing (see Course TL101), but rather software quality assurance.