ObjectivesAfter completing this course, participants will be able to implement a quality program adapted to their contexts and based on their needs in terms of quality.
Targeted audienceManagers, team leaders or anyone mandated with implementing a Quality Department.
PrerequisiteBasic knowledge of software quality assurance or completion of Improving the quality of your products (Course AQ101).
- Overview of basic concepts of quality
- Impact of implementing a quality program
- How to implement a Quality Program (in 20 steps): obtaining the support of Management, creating a Quality Committee, choosing a Quality Manager, recruiting members for the Quality Committee, etc.
- Obstacles to implementation
- Common mistakes and recommendations during implementation
This course does not address software testing (see Course TL101), but rather software quality assurance.