ObjectivesIf you want to become better organized and maintain a healthy work-life balance, you have to be able to prioritize and distinguish between what’s urgent and what’s important. And doing that makes you more productive and boosts your well-being, too. In this course, you’ll learn how to make better use of your time and determine where your priorities lie.
Targeted audienceAny Audience.
What are the main time-wasters?
- How can we recognize time-wasters?
- What are your time-saving tricks?
- How to make better use of your time
How should we set priorities?
- What's the lion syndrome?
- How should we organize our workloads?
- What are your priorities?
Prioritizing and scheduling
- Planning our work
- What percent of your tasks are urgent?
- Analyze your breakdown
- How should we organize our tasks?
- The 3 rules for efficient time management
- How can we make better use of our time?
How should we field requests from others?
- How should we manage troublemaking tasks?
- The quiet time policy
What's a healthy work-life balance?
- What's the secret of work-life balance?
- How can we keep sight of what's important?
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.