ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to use Visio in order to create visual models to manage your activities and your business.
Targeted audienceAnalysts, directors, supervisors, managers, business process designers, administrative personnel, business architects and IT professionals. Quality and continual improvement managers.
- Overview of the Visio interface: menus, using templates and shapes.
- Creating flow charts, mind maps and simple development plans.
- Creating process maps, VSMs and flowcharts.
- Visual diagram functions such as connections, text, drawing tools, template creation and shape properties
- Practical diagram reproduction exercises.
- Tips and tricks for working quickly and using a structured drawing approach.
This course is presented using the 2013 Professional version. Students are asked to bring personal visual diagram examples to class to help target their learning needs.