ObjectivesTo gain a competitive edge in a market, a company can focus on prices, innovation, or brand image. But one of the most effective ways to stand apart from the crowd is to offer quality service that meets customers' expectations, which will also help to enhance the company's image. Client orientation is a long-term strategy that has to involve the entire organization, from top management all the way down the corporate ladder.
1. What does quality customer service mean?
- What's ""customer orientation"" really about?
- What if you were the customer?
- What is quality customer service?
2. What do our customers really expect?
- How can we gain deeper customer insights?
- What is the omni-channel customer?
3. How can we match service to customer expectations?
- How can you meet customers' expectations?
- And what about YOUR procedures?
- What amazes customers?
4. How do I motivate and empower my team for more customer focus?
- What is the right management approach?
- Can you encourage leadership?
- What's the best way to coach?
5. How can we deal with dissatisfied customers?
- How can you manage customer dissatisfaction?
- What does it mean to really, truly listen?
- What best practices would work for YOU?
- Treating your staff like your customers
- Improving your staff's skills through mentoring
- Connection is the key to customer loyalty
- Create customer service Magic Moments
- Play to your team’s strengths
- Know the value of your customers
- Understanding your digital customers
- Structuring your omni-channel system
- Optimizing the customer journey
- Selling solutions, not products
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One-year access to the training.