ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to master the processes, techniques and issues related to the provision and support of IT services defined in ITIL®, and to prepare for the international ITIL® 2011 Foundation certification.
Targeted audienceManagers, IT specialists and project managers.
- Introduction to IT service management and best practices
- The life cycle of IT services
- Planning for IT service improvement based on a proven reference model
- Roles and responsibilities in the management of IT services
- A complete and standardized vocabulary for describing IT service management
- The realignment of the enterprise according to a perspective based on services
- The objectives of the 26 processes and functions described in the framework of ITIL® 2011
- Exam preparation
Practice exams: Practice exams provided by APMG will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for writing the certification exam.
“ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.” “IT Infrastructure Library ® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.” "The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.” "Accredited ITIL® training is provided by Qualiti7 International, a LCS Accredited Training Organisation." "The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of the Cabinet Office.” "Accredited ITIL® training is provided by Qualiti7 International, a Training Organisation certified by PeopleCert."
The training material is based on the APMG syllabus: ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate Syllabus v5.5.
<p>The training sessions last from 8:30 AM to 5:00 pm.</p> <ul> <li> Reference book: "Official Introduction to ITIL® — The Life Cycle of Services", by OGC </li> <li> Maximum class size: 20 </li> <li> Course length: 18 hours + preparation for the exam and final exam </li> <li> Number of ITIL® 2011 credits: This course, with successful completion of the exam, is worth 2 ITIL® 2011 credits </li></ul>