ObjectivesUpon completion of the course, participants will be able to create learner-centred training solutions.
Targeted audienceInstructional designers, educational advisors, HR staff
- Unit 1 – Specifying training needs and targeted clientele
- Unit 2 – Identifying core knowledge and determine its type
- Unit 3 – Formulating learning objective
- Unit 4 – Describing the main characteristics of learning, step by step
- Unit 5 – Creating a learner-centred learning activity
- Unit 6 – Transforming a training activity (transmissive) into a learning activity (active learning)
- Unit 7 – Connecting the step-by-step learning to the flipped classroom
- Unit 8 – Anticipating costs associated with transforming a training activity
Workshop, learning through action, case study drawn from participants’ work environment.