ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, participants will be able to formulate recommendations aimed at improving business processes in their companies through automation.
Targeted audienceEngineers, salespersons, buyers, accounting technicians, working capital managers ,chief financial officers, IT Support, CPA, treasurers
- Business diagnosis
- Potential observations and means to obtain the status of the situation
- Company functions according to the American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC)
- Opportunities (potential solutions) to stop, continue or undertake
- Opportunities (potential solutions)
- Digital transformation technology solutions related to company functions according to APQC
- Stages to potential solutions
- Components of a recommendation, including tangible and intangible benefits, effort, etc.
- Levels of business knowledge management according to APQC
- Recommendation summary sheet
- Evaluation of recommendations criteria
Our learner-centred approach
Workshop, action learning, use of real-life cases from participants’ workplaces.
Type of training
- Unit 1 – Company diagnosis
- Unit 2 – Opportunities
- Unit 3 – Recommendations
Included group coaching in the proposed training (2,5 hours)