ObjectivesTo provide the knowledge and skills required to create visual presentations which convincingly deliver your message by using simple and effective techniques that make your presentations stand out.
Targeted audienceAny audience.
- Common mistakes in typical presentations
- How to avoid the most common mistakes
- Designing a presentation that creates impact
- The basics of visual design: how to maximize potential
- Tools for effective planning: thought schemas and developing scenarios
- Three essential documents for presentations
- Three criteria for capturing your audience’s attention
- Different presentation examples
- Practical exercises
This course does not cover the use of presentation software such as PowerPoint (CH141) or KeyNote but rather focuses on the visual aspects of presentations.