Plan and integrate UX activities in the context of a digital strategy across projects and work streams. Define UX metrics and KPIs. Measure and communicate the impact of UX on operational, financial and brand performance to inform global-level strategies.
UX-PM is designed for holders professionals having more than 5 years experience in technology products or services.
Qualified teachers who have a good energy to share.
Pierre-Philippe T. / Directeur de livraison, initiatives et productions numériques, 8732612 Canada inc.
- Integrating UX and evaluating the UX level of maturity in the organization
- Investing in the user experience, changing the conversation: UX is an investment, not a cost
- Identifying areas where the enterprise can benefit from UX approaches
- Building the case for a UX project
- Creating a UX team: identifying the numerous disciplines of UX and recruiting the best resources for your team
- Presenting a briefing that describes the problem to solve and the UX opportunity
- The participation of the designers in the research phase, and the user research analysts in the design phase
- The goals and the impact of user research on a global scale - when and why to carry out international research
- Applying UX methods to optimize quality, communication and efficiency throughout a project, and to establish interfunctional team collaboration
- Techniques for defining (1) UX business opportunities, and (2) UX measures
- Overview of a UX design strategy and the way to respond to user requirements and business goals
- Quality in UX: evaluating quality, the UX objectives, goals, signals, and performance indicators in order to validate your solution. Working with quality assurance.
- A combination of theory, practical exercises and problem solving strategies
The certification exam takes place at the end of the second day of training. The certification exam is composed of a multiple choice test followed by a one-on-one interview with the instructor.