To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand key UX concepts and methods, become a proponent of user-centered design in their organisations and become familiar with basic methods to integrate UX activities in their projects
IT leaders and digital project managers, including product directors, marketing managers, account executives and project leaders. Anyone interested in the user experience and how it can be integrated into their projects.
Brings all the tools and arguments to put forward the user experience in a company.
Guillaume D. / Technicien en informatique, CHU de Québec
- The user experience, user-centered design, interaction design, user-friendliness, the usage context and how all of these factors are related
- Preconceived ideas and the challenges of UX, and the common disciplines
- Characteristics of users and the link with design principles (cognitive mechanisms, emotional responses, etc.)
- Principles and advantages of integrating UX activities in product development
- When and how to involve users in the process: the methods and the value of a strategy based on collaboration and empathy
- How to integrate data on users in a persona and through experience mapping
- Costs, challenges, advantages and benefits (RSI) of integrating UX activities in the development process
- UX as a communication tool and ways of promoting the value of UX within the company
- Immersion and practice: review of several case studies, discussions and role-playing exercises to focus critical attention on UX and usability. Workshop on design and personas and mapping a typical day. A combination of theory and problem-solving exercises
The certification exam takes place at the end of the second day of training. The certification exam consists of a multiple choice test.