To provide the knowledge and skills required to evaluate the best long-term investment opportunities for anticipated or currently held funds.
Project managers (PM3), advisors, department heads, directors, engineers, accountants and finance specialists.
Experience in management and finance.
- The risk-reward relationship
- Review of financial mathematics
- Investment selection criteria (advantages and disadvantages of each criterion)
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR)
- Payback Period (PBP)
- Discounted Payback Period (DPP)
- Profitability Index (PI)
- Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Real options
- The influence of Canadian fiscal policies on investment choices
- Investment decisions and inflation
- Estimating project risk
- Estimating the return for the company's shares and for the project
- Separating the decision to invest from the evaluation exercise in the context of risk (the probability method)
Excellent course. Condensed and well summarized.
Nathalie C. / Contrôleur de projets, Ville de Longueuil