To provide the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage change within a project in an integrated manner by means of cooperative initiatives that involve all affected parties and facilitate the evolution of the organization.
Project managers (PM2), advisors, department heads, directors, engineers, accountants and finance specialists.
Knowledge of IT project management (Course GE101) or project management for engineers (Course GE401).
- Managing change vs. managing a project
- Managing the participation, involvement, mobilization and commitment of stakeholders
- Driving change: the definition of change, and force field analysis (FFA)
- Defining the change management strategy: analyzing the stakeholders (SWOT analysis), identifying the stakes, and analyzing the impacts on the organization
- Planning how to manage change: managing impact, communication plans and training
- Implementing change management
- Evaluating change management
- Exercises and case studies
I now have a clear, easy-to-use management tool.
Eric M. / Gestionnaire de projets, Aéroports de Montréal