To provide the knowledge and skills required to identify, quantify and manage project risk.
Project managers (PM2), advisors, department heads, directors, buyers, engineers, accountants and finance specialists.
Knowledge of IT project management (Course GE101) or project management for engineers (Course GE401).
- Fundamentals: definitions
- Project Risk Management methodology
- Risk tolerance assessment of individuals: Utility Theory
- Risk Management Plan (RMP) development
- Risk identification: logical frame, stakeholder analysis (SWOT), WBS, schedule and budget
- Qualitative analysis techniques: risk qualifiers, prioritization, risk matrix and ISO-risk diagram
- Quantitative analysis techniques: PERT, Monte-Carlo, expected monetary value (EMV) and decision trees
- Developing a Risk Response Plan (RRP): possible risk response strategies and contingency planning
- Reserves assessment: management reserves and contingency reserves
- Risk monitoring and control
- Case studies, simulations and role-playing activities
I leave with a set of concrete tools.
Arnaud M. / Chef de projets, Vidéotron s.e.n.c.