To provide the knowledge and skills required to plan, monitor and control all aspects of a project.
Engineers, project coordinators (PM1), advisors, department heads, directors, buyers, accountants and finance specialists.
Participation in at least one project.
- Justifying methodology: reasons for managing, main challenges, success factors, and lessons learned
- Roles and responsibilities of the project leader
- The principles of methodology: identifying the steps and activities (planning and control), level of intervention (strategic, tactical or operational), the typical development cycle and structure of a project, and the benefits of the methodology
- Strategic planning: definition of the project mandate
- Tactical planning: the project plan, management through deliverables, risk analysis, estimates and deadlines
- Operational planning: the detailed plan
- Operational control: defining metrics for progress, earned value management and personal evaluations
- Tactical control: project committee, change requests and progress reports
- Strategic control: the planning committee
- Case studies
Provides good management practices.
Nouamene L. / Coordonnateur de projet, GSI Électronique inc.