To provide a complete introduction to the key principles of DevOps including the knowledge and skills as defined by DASA (DevOps Agile Skills Association). Participants will be able to obtain the DevOps Fundamentals certification.
IT professionals who work in IT organizations and wish to adopt and maintain Agile service management practices.
DevOps Fundamentals ( DO102 Course).
- Influences resulting in the emergence of DevOps
- Definition and discussion of key DevOps concepts and principles
- List and explanation of the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- The Service Provision process
- Concepts related to test automation, infrastructure automation, construction automation and deployment
- How DevOps compares to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Overview of case studies involving IT organizations switching to Adaptive IT and DevOps models
- List of most common and most popular DevOps tools
- Discussion of critical factors of success when implementing DevOps
- Exam preparation
- Certification exam
Course material is based on the DASA: DevOps Practitioner - Syllabus V1.0.
Exam note: Practice exams provided by DASA will be distributed to participants in order to help them prepare for the certification exam.