Technologia, in collaboration with Crossknowledge, is proud to participate in the Congrès international francophone des ressources humaines from October 21st to 22nd at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
Organized by l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agrées (CRHA), this event is a great opportunity to attend conferences about human resources to share views regarding the profession’s key skills through 4 main themes:
- The role of business partners
- Ethics within the professional practice
- Managing all forms of diversity
- Leadership across the board
On the agenda that day:
- 7 main comprehensive conferences
- 50 simultaneous activities
- 30 roundtable discussions during the luncheon
- 25% of all content is international
- 1 HR Solutions Salon with 165 exhibitors and HR suppliers
- 1 cocktail reception
- And many more surprises!
Join us at the HR Solution Salon (stand 913) to discover online training courses in human capital and management offered by Technologia as well as new trends in human resources products and services.
About Technologia and Crossknowledge
Since 2013, CrossKnowledge has been in partnership with Technologia, recognized as a leader among training providers in Quebec, for the distribution of its human capital and management online training course offer. Crossknowledge is a global actor in the e-learning sector. Founded in France in 2000, CrossKnowledge helps organizations to succeed in their change via every individual’s development.
Estelle Mendy, Marketing Director
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 514-380-0380 extension 117