Technologia is proud to participate as an exhibitor at the Congrès 2015 des ressources humaines, on October 6th and 7th at the Centre des congrès de Québec.
Organized by L’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA), this event reunites the HR community including 1500 professionals and HR managers, and more than 500 organizations.
These 2 days are a great opportunity to:
- Discover the newest trends in HR; the 2015 conference will offer many insights and challenge your current practices, and will improve your ability to influence and impact HR practices within your organization
- Enhance your career advancement
- Develop your leadership and more
In the agenda :
- 4 full-session conferences sessions
- More than 60 simultaneous activities, including 6 super sessions and 30 discussion boards during the luncheon.
- The Salon Solutions RH with 145 exhibitors and HR suppliers
- A cocktail reception
- And many other surprises!
Come visit the Technologia team at the Salon Solution RH (stand 235) to discover our training courses offered in class or online as well as the new product trends in human resources.
Technologia Training is recognized as a leader among training providers in Québec, and is also the first continuous-learning centre aimed at professionals specialized in information technology, project management and human capital. More than 300 training courses are offered.
Including almost 10 000 members, the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés is a reference in terms of practices in employee management. They ensure public protection and enhance their CRHA and CRIA member’s advancement. With their public interventions, they play a larger role in Quebec’s work industry. L’Ordre participates actively in maintaining the balance between the organizations success and the well-being of their employees.
Estelle Mendy, Marketing Director
Phone: 514-380-0380 poste 117