Technologia is proud to sponsor the 3rd edition of SharePoint Saturday on May 23rd at Collège de Maisonneuve in Montreal. Organized and offered for free by the Montreal SharePoint community, this event is a great opportunity to bring together architects, developers, integrators, community managers and business people that are all connect to SharePoint.
This edition will give you the chance to:
- Attend 20 high-quality conferences about the technical and business aspects of SharePoint with international renowned presenters.
- Access specialists and people who work on a day-to-day basis with SharePoint as well as SharePoint’s business partners.
- Meet and talk to lots of other people who use SharePoint’s basic solutions.
- Join a growing technology network that brings together SharePoint stakedholders.
- Exchange tricks, tips and practices while eating smoke meat from Schwartz’s!
You can also discover the SharePoint training courses offered by Technologia.
Since its creation in 1996, Technologia Training has earned its place as a leader among training providers in Québec. As the first ongoing-training centre aimed at professionals specializing in information technology, project management and human capital, Technologia offers a wide range of flexible training options including more than 300 courses delivered in public or private sessions, either in the classroom or online.
Estelle Mendy, Marketing and Communications Director