Technologia will once again be taking part in the Congrès RH 2018 convention, organized by the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA) to be held on October 23 and 24 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
A key event for the HR community, Congrès RH brings together approximately 1,500 professionals in the field of human resources management and organizational development.
Through this year’s theme—“Se provoquer pour changer” (provoking change)—the convention will prompt visitors to question their practices and inform them on the most recent trends, all in an effort to positively impact their approach.
Come discover over 100 diversified activities addressing key issues and essential skills for the future based on the following themes:
- Posture and impact
- Artificial intelligence and the future of work and HR
- Performance, culture and recognition
- Agility, innovation and transformation of organizations
- Inclusive and healthy work environments
- Major conferences and discussion workshops to help inspire and challenge you
- A schedule brimming with countless options and numerous methods of learning to ensure you can choose a development path that meets your needs
- Specific timeslots devoted exclusively to networking
- Over 40 exhibitors at Salon Solutions RH
This event is also the perfect opportunity to meet the Technologia team at Stand 327 and get all the information you need on our training and skill development options.
In the meantime, we invite you to have a look at our current Human Capital and Management training seminars.