To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand the inherent challenges of successfully managing web site redesign or optimization.
Anyone involved in web management, marketing and communications.
Experience with the Internet.
- Ten best practices to adopt during the strategic planning phase
- Establishing a sustainable online omnichannel strategy
- Defining measurable objectives for a web site
- User search and the design of a user-centered site
- Integrating feeback and best referencing practices in the redesign
- Planning for online marketing
- Architecture and content management for a site
- Choosing technologies and web suppliers
- Managing a site redevelopment project
- Tips for avoiding a silo-based approach to management
- Optimal Web budget management
- Planning a web site launch
- Ongoing site optimization
- Establishing governance policies for the web site
- Mobilizing upper management and promoting the strategic importance of a Web site
Very complete overview, well-documented and well-presented.
Magalie R. / Directrice des communications, Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec