To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand the current Web environment and basic content marketing principles. To equip participants with a framework and the essential tools for creating, optimizing and diffusing content as well as measuring and evaluating the implemented initiatives.
Account or project managers, digital marketing specialists and/or consultants, Web writers and bloggers.
- Introduction to content marketing and its importance for a brand
- Tools for identifying user insight
- Essential elements of a content marketing strategy: content mission, themes and editorial guide
- Defining objectives and KPI
- Guidelines for organization and content creation (brand ecosystem, role of platforms, formats)
- Understanding strategies and channels for diffusing and promoting
- Framework, tools and metrics for measuring performance
- Conclusion and thoughts about new content marketing trends