To provide the knowledge and skills required to host, develop and engage your community while keeping a close eye on conversations about your brand.
Webmasters, account managers, marketing managers and communication managers.
- Understanding the different types of social networks
- The importance of monitoring social media
- Establishing a social media strategy that fits into other marketing strategies
- Rules and tactics related to hosting a community on key social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Social media performance
- The basics of managing communities and negative comments
- Case studies