To be able to understand the evolution and success factors of SEO, apply presented concepts to your own company, clients and Web site. Become familiar with SEO tools recommended by industry professionals and learn how to use said tools to ensure a viable and sustainable Web presence.
Account or project managers, directors and those in charge of communications, marketing and e-commerce, Webmasters, Web writers and bloggers.
- The evolution from traditional SEO to Search Experience Optimization
- SEO pillars: technique, content, popularity
- Identifying and prioritizing technical optimization elements using a variety of tools
- Common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid in SEO techniques
- Understanding the search behaviour of users
- Defining user needs and interrogations: trend searches, key word searches and other methods
- Organizing and optimizing Web content
- Introduction to Web popularity: from social cues to links
- Evaluating the quality of a link
- Sustainable winning strategies for gaining popularity
- Finding, categorizing and developing relationships with key decision-makers and potential partners in your industry
- Integrating SEO in an Earned, Owned and Paid context
Very detailed and up-to-date training course.
Marie-Pier G. / Chargé de projets, Loto-Québec