Learn how to access different sensors and receive notifications using HTML5’s modern APIs.
Web integrators and developers, particularly those in charge of the customer layer.
HTML5 (Course WE169).
- Outdoor geolocation using the geolocation API
- Accessing the camera and microphone
- Activitating full-screen mode
- Detecting device orientation
- Sending notifications using the notification API
- Sending a series of vibrations using vibration API
- Using push API
- Overview of the experimental speech-recognition API
- Processing touch and pointer events