To provide the knowledge and skills required to write scripts that can dynamically modify the content of Web pages and manage forms on the client side.
Web content programmers, web specialists and webmasters.
Experience with HTML page layout (Course WE106) and familiarity with any structured programming language.
- Type conversion rules and operator precedence rules
- Variable scope
- Objects: constructors, properties and methods, object literals
- JSON: grammar and static serialization/deserialization
- Built-in core objects: Number, Date, Array, String and Math
- Document Object Model (DOM): original, core and HTML
- Collections and interface methods
- Dynamically modifying style rules and content
- Using timer events (Timeout and setInterval)
- Managing events
- Creating an interactive form for calculations
Interesting course, even for a beginner
Jonathan D. / Concepteur, développement informatique, Hydro-Québec