To provide the knowledge and skills required to use the Spring Boot framework and be more productive in your application developments with Java.
Developers and architects.
Be familiar with the Java language and have Web development experience.
- Differences between Spring and Spring Boot
- Advantages of Spring Boot
- Spring Initializr
- Autoconfiguration of an application
- YAML property file
- Variable profiles and environments
- Tests with Spring Boot
- Spring Data: JPA and dynamic query
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Developing an API REST / JSON using Spring MVC: Summary of HTTP protocol, HATEOAS, CORS and SPA application integration
- Integrating API with an SPA application (demonstration)
- Spring Security: identifying a user, authorizations and implementing OAuth2
- Microservices with Spring Cloud
- Working with an NoSQL database
- Spring Messaging