To provide the knowledge and skills required to apply the principles of reactive programming in order to produce more expressive code.
Developers and architects.
- Understanding reactive programming
- Observable Pattern
- Using different operators: of, map, filter, take, mergeMap, SwitchMap, tap, etc.
- Creating Observables from a user event, a database or a REST / JSON API
- Distinguishing the different observables: Replay, ReplaySubject, BehaviorSubject, etc.
- Applying Rx libraries in different frameworks: React, Angular, etc.