To provide the knowledge and skills required to develop engaging mobile applications that work with iOS and Android.
Developers and architects.
- Using development tools
- Applying the React programming model
- Introduction to React Native
- Defining the structure of a project
- Using controls to define a user interface
- Applying styles with dynamic properties, and stylesheets
- Creating customized and re-usable components: defining properties, managing the status of the component and the application
- Using and feeding a list
- Managing navigation with a navigation bar and tabs
- Using the iOS simulator and the Android emulator
- Using and consuming data from a JSON API
- Sharing code between iOS and Android
- Creating native components in Swift and Java
- Storing data in a local database