To provide the knowledge and skills required to effectively generate source code using the Git manager.
Developers and architects.
Be able to use a une fenêtre en ligne de commande.
- Introduction to Git
- Installing tools
- Working locally on a workstation with git
- Un-doing (e.g.: in case of a mistake)
- Working with remote repositories
- Introduction to different cloud services: GitHub, Gitlab and Bitbucket
- Working as part of a team using Git
- Publishing a code on a remote server
- Updating a code from a remote server
- Resolving conflicts
- GitFlow model
- Introduction to continuous integration