To provide the knowledge and skills required to define the concept of a rich Internet application, and to develop interactive applications using Ajax and jQuery
Developers and Web specialists.
- Introduction to jQuery
- Using and understanding CSS3 selectors
- Manipulating page elements
- Event handling
- Animating page elements
- Creating a plug-in to facilitate re-use
- Ajax and jQuery: GET/POST, Ajax events, XML, JSON
- Progressive enrichment of a traditional web application
- Optimizing Web interfaces
- Best practices for facilitating development
- Practical exercises: developing an e-commerce site
The trainer knows his material well and takes the time to explain it.
Jean-René C. / Agent, intégration web, Ordre des CRHA