To provide the knowledge and skills required to foster project collaboration by including user needs, defining governance that meets the needs of a competitive digital context and giving teams the means to adapt their solutions at each stage of the process.
Design managers, UX managers, program directors, senior project managers (RACI, methods, KPi…).
Knowledge of Agile development and UX design (eligibility test).
- Basics of Agile UX: context, principles, SCRUM, ISO standards, team games
- User experience (UX) in your organization: digital maturity, Lean and Growth Hacking, organic governance
- UX and Agile in your projects: project complexity and size, Values and Prioritization, SCRUM method
- Teamwork: Focus on PO (Product Owner) / UX (User Experience), SCRUM Master
- Structured and ritualized teamwork: pluridisciplinary team, Kanban, Agile tools, Minimum Viable Product
- Introduction to the Design Sprint concept and REX Manutan to take things further
40% Theory / 60% Practice