To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand recent developments in information technologies in order to provide a clear and global outlook on the evolution of products on the market.
Information technology specialists and project managers .
Good experience with information technologies.
Up-to-date content, lots of relevant information, dynamic trainer and very knowledgeable.
Marc F. / Chef de service, CIUSSS Centre-Sud de l'île-de-Montréal
- The three pillars of modern information systems: distribution, hosting and contextualization
- The IT architecture revolution: Cloud Computing
- The machine room in 2016-2017: servers, virtualization, containers, efficiency issues, OS servers, network virtualization, storage virtualization and the LAN/SAN convergence
- The modern workstation, terminals and tablets
- The evolution of networks: infrastructure, fibre optics, IPv6, wireless networks, the Internet, 100 Gigabit LAN
- The integration of mobile devices
- Modern IT administration and new production problems
- The evolution of application development: service architectures, HTML 5, web development, the NoSQL database, distributed databases, securing code
- Development platforms in 2016-2017: the Java and .NET worlds, scripting and dynamic languages, development in the cloud
- The Intranet: productivity and new forms of transversal collaboration
- The evolution of professional software: ERP, CRM, e-commerce, logistics, and the paperless office
- System and network security
- The impact on professions and on the organization, the new IT
This training course includes a one-year membership to LeMarson, the social network of computer trends.