To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand recent developments in information technologies, in order to provide a clear and global outlook on the evolution of products on the market.
Information technology specialists.
Good experience with information technologies.
Good connections between the course, the book and lemarson.com. Gives you a universal and transversal aspect of the content.
Emmanuel D. / Responsable de l'architecture de solutions, Affaires, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- The three pillars of modern information systems: distribution, hosting and contextualization
- The IT architecture revolution: Cloud Computing
- The machine room in 2016-2017: servers, virtualization, containers, efficiency issues, OS servers, network virtualization, storage virtualization and the LAN/SAN convergence
- The modern workstation, terminals and tablets
- The evolution of networks: infrastructure, fiber optic, IPv6, wireless networks, the Internet, 100 Gigabit LAN
- The integration of mobile devices and information services
- Modern IT administration and the new production problems
- The evolution of application development: service architectures, HTML 5, web development, the NoSQL database, distributed databases, securing code
- Development platforms in 2015-2016: the Java and .NET worlds, scripting and dynamic languages, development in the cloud
- The Intranet: productivity and new forms of transversal collaboration
- The evolution of professional software: ERP, CRM, e-commerce, e-business, logistics, and the paperless office
- System and network security
- The impact on professions and on the organization, the new IT
This training course include an one year membership to the social network of computer trends, LeMarson.