To provide the knowledge and skills required to understand how AI can be used in the corporate environment.
Managers and decision-makers.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Impacts of Artificial Intelligence: social, economic and industrial impacts
- Understanding the world of AI: mathematical foundations
- Neural networks: simulation of the human brain, algorithms, cognitive simulation
- Focus on AI: concrete expectations
- Focus on learning (machine learning)
- Focus on deep learning
- Other applications of AI: natural language recognition, text mining for finding indirect correlations in text documents, datamining, robotics, etc.
- AI toolbox, API, best suited languages
- Conclusion: AI in the near future and its “affiliates”. The power of algorithms