To become familiar with the operation and use of different network technologies.
Network system administrators and Web specialists, IT managers, project managers and directors (other than CEOs)..
Knowledge of computer science.
- Network architectures and types: local area networks (LANs), metropolitan area networks (MANs) and wide area networks (WANs)
- Local networks: Ethernet (100/1G/10G), FoE (Fiber over Ethernet)
- Transmission media: cable and fiber optics
- xDSL networks: SDSL, ADSL, HDSL and VDSL
- High-speed WANs: frame relay, ATM, SONET, POS, WDM, DWDM and MPLS
- Cable networks: cable modem technology
- Wireless networks: satellite, PCS (3G, 4G and 5G), WLAN (802.11a, b, g, n, ac and Bluetooth) and the Internet of Things
- Internetworking equipment: repeaters, concentrators, switches, routers, gateways and the principles of load balancing
- Virtual local area networks (VLANs): architectural principles and practical applications
- The future of networks and Cloud Computing
Very complete and detailed. The trainer is really skillful.
Bruno L. / Technicien - Support informatique, Athos Services Commémoratifs inc.