To provide the knowledge and skills required to use the essential features of Visio in order to model simple business processes.
Analysts, managers, business process designers, business architects and IT professionals. Quality and continual improvement managers.
- Introduction to the concepts of management by process (BPM - Business Process Management)
- Introduction to the concepts of mapping business processes
- Overview of the user interface, menus and functionality; page layout approaches and parameters
- Basic flowcharts and using templates supporting the BPMN 2.0 standard
- Flowchart features such as connections, text, drawing tools and layout as well as flowchart properties
- Practical exercises for mapping business processes
- Tips and tricks for working rapidly in a structured manner
The course will be presented using the 2010/2013 version. We invite you to bring one or several examples of the work you have done using Visio (if possible). This will enable us to better target your needs.