To provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of the fundamental features of OneNote in order to create, manage and organize notes and information in a single location.
- Overview of OneNote
- Inserting content from different sources
- Interacting with Outlook elements (meetings, tasks and contacts)
- Creating and using note indicators
- Organizing and managing notebooks, sections, pages and subpages
- Recording audio and video notes
- Sharing notes and collaboration
- Vertical plans
- Customizing outlines
- Effectively searching for information in notes
- OneNote on mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
The course is presented with OneNote 2016.