Power Query is a tool that will greatly simplify data processing and allow you to replay data manipulation scripts after each update without having to be familiar with the programming language.
Advanced user of Excel 2010-2016 and Power BI Desktop.
Knowledge of SQL Server is not required. Ideally, participants should have basic knowledge of database terminology such as tables, views, columns, rows, relationships, etc.
- Interface: Integration into Excel
- Interface: Integration into Power BI
- Importing simple data
- Combining tables
- Importing all files of a folder
- Importing from a database
- Importing row data
- Transposing data
- Importing an unstructured text file
- Understanding different types of data
- Grouping data by operation
- Working with multiple queries
- Choosing a data destination
- Refreshing data
- Sharing queries
- Discovering the M language through formulas
- Understanding the M language
- Creating your own functions