To provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
Data warehouse developers.
Experience with data warehouse design (Courses BD106)
- Key SSAS concepts: data sources, dimensions, cubes, the UDM model
- New features of SSAS architecture
- Implementing star and snowflake schemas
- Generating a cube
- Implementing advanced cube functionality
- SSAS administration
- Configuration of roles, groups and permissions
- SSAS management: performance optimization
- Managing partitions and Business Intelligence in real time
- Generating scripts with MDX
- Using data exploration solutions in SSAS
- Using data exploration tools
Excellent training with several examples.
Julien G., -