To provide the knowledge and skills required to make effective use of MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Experience with SQL (Course BD102).
- SSRS features: creating and publishing reports
- Designing ad hoc report models
- Key SSRS concepts: data sources, datasets, fields and filters
- Designing reports with Report Designer and Report Wizard
- Deploying and managing reports
- Designing a report using Visual Studio, scripts and Report Manager
- Managing reports: configuring shared data sources and report properties, configuring subscriptions
- Calculating custom fields
- Linking expressions to properties
- Conditional formatting
- Planning for subscriptions and report generation
- Creating an ad hoc report using Report Builder
Very good trainer, very interesting course, very relevant exercises.
Cristina R. / Analyste programmeure principale, Financière Manuvie