To provide the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage e-mail with MS Outlook.
Basic knowledge of Outlook.
Very interesting course. Exceed my expections.
Mélanie P., Société des alcools du Québec
- Managing folders: creation, organization, sharing
- Creating rules for automatically categorizing, answering deleting or filing messages
- Handling spam
- Techniques for automatically archiving messages
- Efficiently searching messages and folders
- Toolbars: customizing, creating and adding tools that make managing messages easy
- Search tools and follow-up indicators
- Using shortcuts to access frequently used folders, documents and Web addresses
- Setting up effective working screens
- Creating and using categories
- Grouping facilities
- Creating out-of-office messages and setting up automated replies
The course is presented with Outlook 2016 or 2013 and also covers the features available in Outlook 2007 and 2010. The version of the course presented with Outlook 2003 is available on demand.