Learn the ins and outs of Visual Basic for Application (VBA) and how to master macros
Anyone with good knowledge of Excel who wishes to automate repetitive tasks and get a good introduction to the Visual Basic for Application language.
Moderate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Key concepts used to create customized solutions using Microsoft Excel VBA macros
- Basic techniques for recording, writing, executing and managing VBA macros, and how integrations, use and modifications are made in Excel
- Designing and publishing a user form and controls for creating a customized dialog box that simplifies data entry
- Preparing an Excel workbook containing macros and toolbars for deployment to other users and computers
- Customizing macros using VBA source in order to automate data entry
- Activating source code protection
- Developing source code using variables, constants and logical operators
- Handling three types of errors that commonly occur when working with source code
The VBA covered in this course applies to Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2016.