To provide the knowledge and skills required to use one’s Swift 3 skills to develop mobile applications for the iOS platform and deploy them to the App Store.
Knowledge of object-oriented concepts.
- Introduction to Swift with Xcode.
- Building an application using UIKit
- The architecture of iPhone and iPad applications
- The classes of UIKit, UIApplication, UIResponder, UIView (and its deratives), UIViewController and UINavigationController
- Using the Autolayout system
- Developing customized views and controls
- Using WebREST services, consuming and sending JSON data, asynchronous programming, etc.
- Overview of most commonly used Frameworks (CoreAnimation, CoreImage, CoreLocation, MapKit, etc.)
- Multimedia file reading
- Open source frameworks
- Deploying the application to the App Store
- Demonstrations and exercises
Lots of content and examples. Very well structured.
François S. / Directeur TI, Tours Chanteclerc inc.